Sargodha Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
BISE Sargodha board was the first educational board that was established in 1968 under the west Pakistan Board of intermediate and secondary. After the separation of west Pakistan, its building was shifted to Near 49-Tail, Defence View Housing Society, Sargodha, Punjab in 1975. Sargodha board is working hard to enlighten the role of education in the districts of Sargodha, Khushab, Mainwali, and Bhakkar. It follows a proper system of education and conducts its exams as well as announces results according to managed schedule every year. It has its power and independent right. It ensures the pure quality of education in their districts. BISE Sargodha conducts primary, middle, secondary /9th / 10th /SSC, and higher secondary/11th/12th/ HSSC examinations properly. Its exams are easily understandable and answerable even by the lower students. There are two levels of exams conducted by the BISE Sargodha Board. These are the first and second levels. At the first level, the candidates prepare to take the written exam. At the second level, they prepare for the practical exam. After the declaration of the results by the commission, students can check the results on the official website of the board. The Sargodha Board of Education works as per the directions of the Punjab Government or the Punjab Ministry of Education.
Sargodha Board includes Sargodha Division which includes the following districts:
- Sargodha District
- Khushab District
- Mianwali District
- Bhakkar District
Facilities provided by BISE Gujranwala Board:
- Registration of SSC and HSSC examinations.
- Students can get a NOC / Migration certificate.
- Change of Subject.
- Duplicate Certificate.
- It also allows original Result Card.
- Verification of degree.
- Rechecking of Answer Books.
- Duplicate Roll No Slip.
- Original Certificate to Successful Candidates (Matric/Inter).
- Correction or Change of Name / Father’s Name.
- Correction in date of birth.
Procedure to check the result:
- Visit the official website of the BISE Gujranwala board.
- In the main menu, click the “Result” option.
- Now a new results page will open.
- Select “resulting year”.
- Select the name as “Annual or supplementary”.
- Enter roll no. issued by the board.
Click on the Search button then the result will be visible.