Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Multan
Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Multan was established in 1968 and it was the first board of education in south Punjab. Head Office of BISE Multan is at Kol Bagh Gulgasht Colony, Multan. The Chairman, Secretary Controller of Examinations, Audit Officer and DPE following are the Authority of Multan Board. The Council is an autonomous institution with the power to make rules. It does not receive any aid or donation from the government or any other agency. It has to generate its own funds through the collection of examinations and other fees. At the present time Multan Board is responsible for conducting matric and intermediate exams for students of Multan, Khanewal and Lodhran and Vehari districts. Every year, thousands of regular and private students participate in the SSC and HSSC exams conducted by Multan Board while all the public and private schools and colleges of the following districts are affiliated with Multan Board Commission. BISE Multan announces the results of SSC part 1 & 2 and HSSC part 1 & 2 exams after two or three months of the exams. After the declaration of the results by the commission, students can check the results on the official website of the board. The Multan Board of Education works as per the directions of the Punjab Government or the Punjab Ministry of Education. The Board of Education was established to cover matric and secondary level education in several areas previously but now it has limited districts.
There are two levels of exams conducted by the BISE D.G. Khan Board. These are the first and second levels. At the first level, the candidates prepare to take the written exam. At the second level, they prepare for the practical exam.
Multan BISE Board Council Covers the following districts:
Services provided by BISE Multan Board:
- It lay out data and information of SSC/HSSC to its Candidates.
- It ensures transparent conduct of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations.
- It also Provides Passing Certificates to its Candidates.
- It also allows NOC (No Objection Certificates) to its Candidates.
- It provides source of verification of certificate.
- It provides source of correction such as Date of birth, in name/father’s name even in the CNIC number or marks correction.
- Candidates can also recount their marks if they have any objection related their marks by applying online.
- It also disbursement of result card after the declaration of result to their candidates.
- Rechecking of Answer Books.
- Issuance of Result Cards after the declaration of result.
- Duplicate Result Cards/Certificates is also available.
- Also gets migration Certificates.
Procedure to check the result:
- First of all, Go to the official site for BISE Multan Board.
- At the top of the site click on the menu bar and then click” exams and results”.
- In the drop list, there are two options Matric(SSC) and Intermediate (HSSC).
- Click on your class which you find the result.
- Then page will open, you must fill in your roll number and select result. It can be either “Annual” or “Supply”.
- Click to enter button then result will be visible. Download option is also available at the bottom where you can download your result.