Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
After the establishment of Pakistan, the Education was also a main issue, initially the examination of different classes was conducted under different universities but it was not a proper solution. First Examinations were held under the Punjab University. However, according to ordinance Act of 1954, a Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education was established in the province of Punjab, which supervised by the said Universities to conduct Matric and Intermediate examination. The first Exam for this phase was carried out in 1955. Due to a significant increase in applications, two more Boards were established in Multan and Lahore for the West Pakistan Secondary and Secondary Education. As a result of the finer division, councils were established in Rawalpindi and Lahore. Lahore Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is a government educational institution in Lahore. It is also an important Board for all students in this area. The degree recognized by BISE Lahore stands among the degrees of other educational boards in Pakistan. Lahore Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has the distinction of being the largest board in the country Which examines about 2 million SSC and HSSC students every year. The Punjab Education Board has been empowered to take educational decisions at the provincial level for the districts of Lahore, Kasur, Nankana Sahib, Sheikhupura and Okara under the Punjab Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
Lahore Board is responsible to hold annual exams of Matriculation and Intermediate. It maintains educational matters and keep balance among all the cities. The result of SSC and HSSC are announced regularly by the board. Most probably, BISE Lahore results are declared in August or in September every year. Lahore board get ready its results in transparent and impartial way.
There are two levels of exams conducted by the BISE D.G. Khan Board. These are the first and second levels. At the first level, the candidates prepare to take the written exam. At the second level, they prepare for the practical exam.
Lahore BISE Board Council Covers the following districts:
- Lahore District
- Kasur District
- Nankana Sahib District
- Sheikhupura District
Services provided by BISE Lahore Board:
- It lay out data and information of SSC/HSSC to its Candidates.
- It ensures transparent conduct of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations.
- It also Provides Passing Certificates to its Candidates.
- It also allows NOC (No Objection Certificates) to its candidates.
- It provides source of verification of certificate if students need.
- It provides source of correction such as Date of birth, in name/father’s name even in the CNIC number or marks correction.
- Candidates can also recount their marks if they have any objection related their marks by applying online.
- It also disbursement of result card after the declaration of result to their candidates.
- Rechecking of Answer Books.
- Issuance of Result Cards after the declaration of result.
- Duplicate Result Cards/Certificates is also available.
- Also gets migration Certificates.
- It also arranges Co-Curricular Activities in its area.
- It also provides Medal, Scholarships, Awards, Laptops to their position holder Candidates.
- Many private and public institute are also affiliated with BISE Lahore Board.
Procedure to check the result:
- First of all, Go to the official site for BISE Lahore Board.
- At the top of the site click on the menu bar and then click” exams and results”.
- In the drop list, there are two options Matric (SSC) and Intermediate (HSSC).
- Click on your class which you find the result.
- Then page will open, you must fill in your roll number and select result. It can be either “Annual” or “Supply”.
- Click to enter button then result will be visible. Download option is also available at the bottom where you can download your result